- Our RDE Series Large Folding Computer Desk is Origami's most popular workstation. Large enough for just about any task, it's folding capability sets it apart from other competitor items. It is great for gaming, crafting on top of any other normal office work.
- Measuring under 7 inches in depth when folded, this desk folds to a footprint of 7 times smaller than when fully unfolded. Not only is it easy to store when not in use, it weighs under 40 pounds making it extremely easy to move around.
- 100% Pre-Assembled from the box. There is no assembly required. No nuts to tighten, no tools to use and no directions to read. Unfolds in under 20 seconds.
- At a maximum weight capacity of 100 lbs, this desk can easily hold multiple monitors and other small equipment and still last an extremely long time thanks to its solid steel frame and chip resistant wood
- Overall Product Dimensions: 47.5" W x 23.75"D x 30"
Origami RDE Series Large Folding Computer Desk
Origami's beautifully finished desks are not only built with a solid steel frame and chip resistant wood, but foldable and durable enough to maintain an extremely long lasting life. The desk is wide enough to fit two monitors and a laptop for an easy three monitor desk system or dual monitors with speakers on the side. The desks weight capacity for the wooden top is up to 100 pounds and can easily hold sewing machines and other craft supplies without a flinch. The ability to fold the desk turns a moving job of 2 or 3 people to a one person job. Origami's Foldable desk can be easily carried and folded by a single person. The desk weighs under 40 pounds and folds to a width of under 7 inches. That's about the average distance from someone's thumb to their pointing finger and 7 times smaller than when its a full desk. The desk easily fits into most cars for transportation and has an extremely small footprint when folded.
- Overall Dimensions: 47.5" W x 23.75"D x 30" H
- Folded Dimensions: 24" W x 5.5"D x 49.5" H
- Bottom Rack: 43" W x 10.5" (shallowest) - 16.5" W (deepest) x 4.25" H (from ground)
- Product Weight: 38 lbs
*All dimensions have been rounded to the nearest 1/4 inch. Please allow some margin of discrepancy.
- (1) Origami Desk
- (1) Origami Wooden Top Shelf
- 1-Year Limited Origami Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All told excellent quality products, and except for the useless order tracking app, delivery was SPOT ON and perfectly timed! Thank you FedX!
The ONLY problems I had in unboxing and assembly was what to do with such nice large pieces of foam. I could make something out of them.
The other was in assembling one of the desks as the front locking 'tabs' were misaligned and after much cursing I did get it to drop in, but the effort resulted in very minor comedic damage to the front of the desk. Left side locking tab was less than a 1/16 inch forward, but enough to be...problematic.
At first I thought that a red metal kitchen cart would be...odd.
But this thing is a tank! The wood top really changed my mind about it. And after I got those big 3 inch wheels on, I became convinced that if that top were a bit larger, this would make a great shop cart. Especially with 3-D printers.
I already had 2 of the 6 self units and the 1 of the big 3 self carts for some years, so when I discovered that you made desks and the 6 drawer cart, I had to buy some more!
Great customer service!
Easy setup, great work space, shelf on the bottom is a great place for my pc tower. The only issue I have is that the front edge of the desk is sharp, it needs to be rounded so that it doesn’t cut into my forearm.
I ordered this desk after seeing it on Instagram. It arrived earlier than expected, was packaged well and was light enough that I could get it up three flights of stairs (unboxed). It went together easily and has held everything. I absolutely love it. My only suggestion is to include casters for wheels.
My table is not 30" height. The leading edge of the table is "rough", and the table top plastic covering should have extended past the side plastic edge to become "finished". This edge is uncomfortable for everyday 10Hr work. I wish I had gotten a different table that was more in line with a work surface. This table is good for kids homework, or as a table in the garage. My tabletop seems like it was assembled wrong from the factory - a real disappointment for what this costs. This should be a $100 desk - highly disappointed