- Our RDE Series Large Folding Computer Desk is Origami's most popular workstation. Large enough for just about any task, it's folding capability sets it apart from other competitor items. It is great for gaming, crafting on top of any other normal office work.
- Measuring under 7 inches in depth when folded, this desk folds to a footprint of 7 times smaller than when fully unfolded. Not only is it easy to store when not in use, it weighs under 40 pounds making it extremely easy to move around.
- 100% Pre-Assembled from the box. There is no assembly required. No nuts to tighten, no tools to use and no directions to read. Unfolds in under 20 seconds.
- At a maximum weight capacity of 100 lbs, this desk can easily hold multiple monitors and other small equipment and still last an extremely long time thanks to its solid steel frame and chip resistant wood
- Overall Product Dimensions: 47.5" W x 23.75"D x 30"
Origami RDE Series Large Folding Computer Desk
Origami's beautifully finished desks are not only built with a solid steel frame and chip resistant wood, but foldable and durable enough to maintain an extremely long lasting life. The desk is wide enough to fit two monitors and a laptop for an easy three monitor desk system or dual monitors with speakers on the side. The desks weight capacity for the wooden top is up to 100 pounds and can easily hold sewing machines and other craft supplies without a flinch. The ability to fold the desk turns a moving job of 2 or 3 people to a one person job. Origami's Foldable desk can be easily carried and folded by a single person. The desk weighs under 40 pounds and folds to a width of under 7 inches. That's about the average distance from someone's thumb to their pointing finger and 7 times smaller than when its a full desk. The desk easily fits into most cars for transportation and has an extremely small footprint when folded.
- Overall Dimensions: 47.5" W x 23.75"D x 30" H
- Folded Dimensions: 24" W x 5.5"D x 49.5" H
- Bottom Rack: 43" W x 10.5" (shallowest) - 16.5" W (deepest) x 4.25" H (from ground)
- Product Weight: 38 lbs
*All dimensions have been rounded to the nearest 1/4 inch. Please allow some margin of discrepancy.
- (1) Origami Desk
- (1) Origami Wooden Top Shelf
- 1-Year Limited Origami Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Perfect design and size. Portable, simple to fold and easy to store when not in use. ALTHOUGH the top came damaged and I haven't heard back from my emails for replacement.
Bought this to provide flexibility with both my wife and I working from home. Its fairly easy portability between rooms is its best feature. It folds up well for storage, though its top and base are substantial enough that is not going to just disappear into a small closet. I expect the desktop surface may get a bit dinged up over time, but not a deal breaker for me. Good marks as a portable desk
I have two one for a work desk and one for crafts. Portable to bring to my office in my back seat. Comes in two
Pieces easy to carry abs setup.
I got this because I was moving and I needed a desk right away. Hard to look professional even in a Zoom meeting when all you got is cardboard boxes. The bottom is light-weight and sturdy. The top may not be light-weight in comparison but provides plenty of room and is solid. Setup was trivially easy. Read the instructions and watch the video. I was slightly perplexed by the labeling of the desk as to front and back. Apparently you sit at the 'back' of the desk and 'front' is facing the wall. Secondly, the alignment of the pins. You have to set them by eye then try to latch, adjust a bit, then try again. Still setup took less than five minutes including unboxing.
Once it is set up it provides a large sturdy desk to work from. I like the little shelves at the bottom to keep things, like your computer tower off the floor. Although as a taller person they keep you from stretching out if you are not centered on the desk. I used it as my primary work space for almost two months. I was not in a real hurry to reassembly my 'L' shaped computer desk because I everything was perfect using this desk. Alas, my wife wanted the origami rack desk for her own.
Bottom line: looks good, sturdy and stable, easy to set up and take down. What's not to love.
I ordered this a couple of months ago and I tell you it is worth it I am in love with this table so glad I bought it very easy to put up A piece of cake