- Unfolds in under 5 seconds - 100% pre-assembled with no tools, assembly or significant time required!
- Folds flat for easy storage around the kitchen and home. Easily rolls in any surface and can be used as both a kitchen island cart or side serving cart
- Included Items: Origami Kitchen Cart and Set of 4 Professional Grade Caster Wheels
- The Caddy's powder-coated steel frame is topped with a beautiful 2-inch wood countertop that supports up to 100 lbs. The shelves underneath each support up to 50 lbs bringing the carts total capacity to 200 lbs
- Overall Product Dimensions: 25.75" L x 20" W x 36.5" H (with wheels)
Origami Kitchen Island Cart with Wheels
Origami's beautifully finished kitchen carts are vastly popular with home owners all around the world. With a solid 2" inch laminate composite top with wooden finish that holds up to 100 pounds and multi-functional shelves that take hospitality to the next level, Origami's kitchen cart can make hosting parties a breeze. Doubling as a wine cart or for entertainment, regardless of what sits on the cart, it glides easily on any surface to never get in the way of you or your guests. When everyone heads home, simply fold it away until your next event.
- Overall Dimensions: 25.75" L x 20" W x 32.5" H (36.5" H with wheels)
- Folded Dimensions: 6" L x 20" W x 36.5" H
- Wooden Top Shelf: 24" L x 20" W
- Metal Shelf Dimensions: 22" L x 15" W
- Height Between Shelves: 10.25" H, 14.25"H (bottom to top)
- Product Weight: 42.7 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs
*All dimensions have been rounded to the nearest 1/4 inch. Please allow some margin of discrepancy.
- Origami Kitchen Cart
- (4) Professional Grade Caster Wheels
- (1) Wrench to Install Wheels
- 1-Year Limited Origami Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I am in the process of buying this product. I read the reviews and by gosh, that Michael Dean review swept me off my feet. He should earn a commission for effectively selling the product.
"But THIS cart is MINE MINE MINE!
And you can't have it back!"
Those 2 sentences are priceless!
At first when I ordered the cart I thought the red color would not be so great.
But, SUPRISE the color sets off that outstanding wood top very well.
if the top were a bit larger, about 30 inches by 48 inches, and maybe a drawer on the bottom self, with those big 3 inch wheels you would have an incredibly functional shop cart!
Of course I'm going to be picky and ask that bench dog holes be added.
But THIS cart is MINE MINE MINE!
And you can't have it back!
Love how easy was to set up and move around. Perfect fit fory kitchen
Bright and cheery red cart. Everyone likes this.
Super easy to set up.
I absolutely love this cart ! It fits beautifully in my small apt. Red color matches my 2 living room chairs , too. Very good design and easy assembly.
I highly recommend.