- Our newest collaboration with Mighti USA brings us a heavy-duty foldable workbench to use for various projectsaround the house;Best uses: Woodworking, craftsmanship, tool storage, carpentry, RC Car Building and Mechanics, Computer and Phone Repair, Crafts and much more
- Easy-to-Assemble: The foot pedal on the bottom of the legs works as both a lock and release for folding and unfolding the workbench, perfect for garages with cars parked inside overnight
- Large Work Surface Area and Weight Capacity; 45" L x 23.5" W of rubberwood (maple family) surface holds up to 750 pounds, and the 1.5" thick work surface is heavy duty enough for all of your vise grips and anvils
- Crafted with an Ultra-Solid 45" W x 6" D x 24" H stainless steel rear pegboard to hold all of your power tools and equipment; a small cantilever shelf at the top of the pegboard is perfect for storing miscellaneous work supplies
- Worktable can be used as a freestanding station by itself however is highly recommended to be drilled into a wall when using with pegboard for safety reasons
Origami x Mighti WorkBench
The Origami x Mighti Workbench is a work center re-imagined! With its' foldable capabilities it outshines any competitors products and sets a new standard for work benches in your garage and workshop. Extended out, it unfolds to a very respectable 45 inches x 23.5 inches worktable giving you more than enough room for all of your woodworking, carpentry, RC car building and fixing, and IT work. The wood surfaceis made of rubberwood, a high quality hardwood from the maple family that is durable, flexible and resistant to fungus, bacteria and mold. It is one fo the most eco-friendly woods since it is used only after it completes its latex producing cycle and dies. The steel plate measures 45 inches x 24 inches and is pegged to help store all of your tools and gear. The work station is strong enough to hold up to 750 pounds and thick enough to hold your vise and avils in place even when the table is folded down.
- Overall Dimensions: 45" L x 27.5" W x 61.5" H
- Folded Dimensions: 45" L x 8.5" W x 61.5" H
- Wooden Table: 45" L x 23.5" W x 36.75" H
- Steel PegBoard: 45" W x 6"D x 23.75" H
- Wood Table Thickness: 1.5" Thick
- Steel Top Tray: 45" L x 5" W
- Weight capacity: 750 lbs
- Product Weight: 100 lbs
*All dimensions have been rounded to the nearest 1/4 inch. Please allow some margin of discrepancy.
- FoldableWorkBench with Foot Pedal
- Steel Peg Board
- 1 Year Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I got this foldable bench for husband for Christmas 2019 and he loves it! Super sturdy and ridiculously simple to assemble. I think my husband spent more time looking for studs than actually bolting it up. This bench is perfect for our tight two car garage. Very impressed and can�t wait to see how it holds up! #win.
Worktable is very sturdy when attached to the wall. The pegboard is metal and holds tools securely. The table folds down when not in use -so handy in a tight garage!
This thing is awesome for the price. Package arrived in tact packaged in Styrofoam. Excellent build quality. Welds look really professional. Powder coated. Bench top is thick butcher block. I knew where I wanted to put it, so I literally had this thing installed in 10 minutes or less. I stood on top of it. Extremely sturdy. The peg board has holes to run wiring for a light. I actually ordered a second one to mount next to it to extend my work space. My ONLY critique, and it's minor and may only apply to me, is that it doesn't fold flat against the wall. The bench top sticks out about 6 to 8 inches from the wall once folded. It seems some minor engineering could correct this very minor flaw. Highly recommend.
Really love this workbench, works perfectly in my space.
Was quite easy to set up even though I have a "step" at the bottom of my garage and needed to install 2x4s higher up to even everything up. Super solid feeling, I've even stood on it for a minute and felt perfectly comfortable. Folding the table in and out is very easy and smooth.
One thing to note that I didn't see anywhere in the description: The pegboard size holes are 1/4, so all your 1/8 pegs will work but they're a little loose. If you're buying for this board I would go with 1/4
The workbench is really easy to install the the build quality is really good. The only complain I have is the wall screws that came with it strip really easily. I ended up having to use my own screws. The workbench folds and opens smoothly, no issues.