- Unfolds in under 5 seconds - 100% Pre-Assembled with no tools, assembly or significant time required
- Folds flat for easy storage and portability; minimal space required to easily store in your garage, closet, under your bed or behind doors
- Made of heavy duty commercial grade powder coated steel and includes 4 professional grade caster wheels for easy mobility (2 wheels feature smart-lock function)
- Holds up to 750 pounds without wheels (250 lbs/shelf), and 225 pounds with wheels (75 lbs/shelf)
- Dimensions (Inches): 29" W x 13" D x 35.5" H
Origami 3-Shelf R3 Series
Looking for a sturdy yet mobile storage solution able to hold all your bathroom or laundry room supplies, kids toys, and any other things in your home, kitchen or garage? Our 3 shelf storage rack is stylish enough for any of your interior spaces. This versatile rack is constructed of steel with a durable powder finish to resist chips and prevent scratches and corrosion. Unfold it, secure stability by locking the patented Origami connection clip, and flip the top shelf youre done in less than a minute, ready to go and start enjoying your new helper! Each wire shelf holds up to 75 pounds and allows airflow, so your stacked items are able to breathe. When used in a more permanent installation without the wheels, each shelf easily holds 250 pounds, for a total capacity of 750 pounds! Strong yet lightweight, the 3-Shelf Heavy Duty Rack comes to your home folded and fully pre-assembled.
- Overall Dimensions: 29" W x 13" D x 35.5" H
- Folded Dimensions: 3.5" W x 13" D x 35.5" H
- Product Weight: 19 lbs
- Weight capacity per shelf: Approx. 250 lbs (without wheels); Approx. 75 lbs (wheels attached)
- Distance between shelves: Approx. 13.75", 15.5" (Bottom to Top)
*All dimensions have been rounded to the nearest 1/4 inch. Please allow some margin of discrepancy.
- (1) R3 Series Origami 3-Shelf Small Storage Rack
- (4) Professional Grade Caster Wheels with Lock Function
- 1-year Limited Origami Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I purchased 2 of these shelves & love them! Shelves are very sturdy, easy to open/fold, & wheels that lock! The color selection is wonderful to have. I have the teal, but I don’t see that color available any longer :(. I use one between my washer & dryer and one in my pantry as my bar cart! I highly recommend!!!
Have all sizes front one in the pantry to folded jeans, sweat shirts and in my living room.
My second one... EXCELLENT SAYS IT ALL.
Once you install the wheels with the provided flat wrench, it actually takes about five seconds to open or fold this terrific little shelf. It's very sturdy, yet fairly lightweight. Note that the castors reduce the overall per-shelf weight capacity significantly. I originally was going to keep this stored against a wall and pop open to use while brewing beer in the garage; however, we found that since we can roll it around, we just leave it open most of the time. If we do want to make it disappear, it folds up to almost nothing, and we lean it against a wall. It even slides between the washer and dryer, if needed. I think I'm going to get the shelf covers since we do keep it open most of the time.