- Unfolds in under 5 seconds - 100% pre-assembled with no tools required. Drawer bins slide in after the cart is unfolded.
- Easily rolls on any surface and can be used as both a hobby cart and a home cart. Stores everything fom veggies and fruits to office supplies and jewlery, clothing and accessories.
- Folds flat when not in use for easy storage around the home, office, closet or garage.
- Weighs 33 lbs. The top shelf holds 50 lbs, the second shelf holds 20 lbs and the drawers hold up to 10 lbs each. The cart total weight capacity is 130 lbs.
- Overall Dimensions: 24" W x 13.5" D x 41" H (43.3" H with wheels)
Origami 6 Drawer Home and Hobby Cart
Origami's beautifully finished drawer carts are vastly popular with home owners all around the world with its laminate composite top with wooden finish that holds up to 50 pounds and multi-functional drawers that take your bedroom or bathroom space to the next level. Origami's rolling drawer carts can meet all of your crafting, laundry and kitchen storage needs. All Origami Drawer Carts are powder coated steel which keep the drawer from rusting in even the most humid bathrooms after a hot shower. The whole cart is a little over 33 lbs and has 4 smooth professional grade wheels to glide on any surface without any tension. There are no other Brands with carts so durable yet so easy to set-up and fold-up in seconds!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I love this cart. I dry my clay in the drawers until they are ready to be fired. A couple drawers were dented but I pushed them out. Not a big deal.
This is a great, spacious rolling cart. Love the deeper drawers.
I'm using the Origami rack with 6 baskets and two shelves to scrapbooking materials. I have a Canon printer on top shelf and a CriCut Maker machine on second shelf. I wish there was about 2 more inches in height on the second shelf so I could fully open the Maker. I wish the depth of the baskets was perhaps 1 inch deeper . The Cricut mats are close to 13 by 13 and so they don't lay flat.
Love my origami shelving. Highly recommend. Great quality.
I bought 2 of these. One for me and one as a gift. I use mine to put my scrapbooking machine on and supplies in the drawers. The drawers slide nice and easy even when full. ( My daughter-in-law loves hers too)