- Fits most cabinets, pantries, under sink units to store a variety of items in a easy to access sliding drawer.
- Attach it with the included adhesives or screw them on for more stability (recommended when using for heavier objects)
- Made of heavy duty steel with an expandable wire steel rollout organizing shelf
- Holds up to 50 pounds; sturdy enough for bigger sized mixers, Coffee makers, spices, cleaning supplies, pots and pans and other condiments
- Dimensions: Expanded: 33" L x 21" W x 4" H, Closed/Regular Size: 20" L x 15" W x 4" H
Origami 13" W - 21" W Expandable Sliding Drawer
The Origami Sliding Drawer measuring 13" W x 20.5" D fits in most cabinets and shelves around your home. Expand the surface space almost by double to 21" W if you need the space to store even more items. Our quality is next-to-none and is built to last with a stainless steel frame that has been cross-beam welded from the factory to bring unparalleled strength to hold up to 50 lbs. Install it in your kitchen cabinets to organize all of your cleaning supplies and kitchen utilities or in your office cabinets to store excess notepads, pens, office supplies and much more.
- Size Expanded: 21" W x 20.5" D x 4.5" H
- Size Closed: 13" W x 20.5" D x 4.5" H
*All dimensions have been rounded to the nearest 1/4 inch. Please allow some margin of discrepancy.
- (2) Origami Metal Wire Sliding Drawer
- (4) 3M Adhesive Strips
- (2) Nail Installation Kits
- 1-Year Limited Origami Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Love these! They work great, problem solved with having to empty cabinet to access the items in back.
While we have not been able to install the expandable metal sliding drawer as the cabinets have yet to be installed, they were packaged very well and appear very sturdy! I look forward to installing them in our 1950's copper and wood cabinets!
They arrived fast, were extremely well packed and were easily installed in 2 hours for 8 drawers. Sturdy and wonderful!
The racks are fairly sturdy and because they are expandable at about 1 inch increments I could make them match my not exactly standard size cupboards pretty well. the descriptions of the sizes were exactly clear in the advertising description but they do widen out and that’s a big help.
This is about as perfect as a metal sliding drawer can be! They fit great, expanded easily for the larger cupboards, and hold quite a bit of weight. I used the 3M tape to help me position them (it's really strong so I didn't press down which made it possible to make some slight adjustments), then added the provided screws on the back bar. The front bar doesn't seem to need them, and trying to get my very short handled screwdriver in between the slats of the sliding part looked like it would be more trouble than it was worth. That wasn't an issue for the back bar since the drawer slid out far enough to give me very easy access. I love that they're adjustable, and that they're surprisingly quiet when sliding them out - no metal on metal sound.