- Open Box Items do not have color specification but will be selected at random based on availability during time of purchase (unless otherwise specified)
- Open Box Items are eligible for returns and replacements within 30 days of purchase but do not come with any extended warranty
Looking for a sturdy yet mobile storage solution able to hold all your bathroom or laundry room supplies, kids toys, and any other things in your home, kitchen or garage? Our 3 shelf storage rack is stylish enough for any of your interior spaces. This versatile rack is constructed of steel with a durable powder finish to resist chips and prevent scratches and corrosion. Unfold it, secure stability by locking the patented Origami connection clip, and flip the top shelf ?youre done in less than a minute, ready to go and start enjoying your new helper! Each wire shelf holds up to 75 pounds and allows airflow, so your stacked items are able to breathe. When used in a more permanent installation without the wheels, each shelf easily holds 250 pounds, for a total capacity of 750 pounds! Strong yet lightweight, the 3-Shelf Heavy Duty Rack comes to your home folded and fully pre-assembled.
- Overall Dimensions: 29" W x 13" D x 35.5" H
- Folded Dimensions: 3.5" W x 13" D x 35.5" H
- Product Weight: 19 lbs
- Weight capacity per shelf: Approx. 250 lbs (without wheels); Approx. 75 lbs (wheels attached)
- Distance between shelves: Approx. 13.75", 15.5" (Bottom to Top)
*All dimensions have been rounded to the nearest 1/4 inch. Please allow some margin of discrepancy.
- (1) R3 Series Origami 3-Shelf Small Storage Rack
- (4) Professional Grade Caster Wheels with Lock Function
- 1-year Limited Origami Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Fits perfectly in my bathroom.. This is the 7TH one I own in origami racks. Love them.
I received my shelf rack in a timely manner. I love it and it does exactly what I need it to do in my studio. I purchased an ‘open box’ so it was a little cheaper which I appreciate very much. The buckle thing sometimes pops open if I’m moving it around my studio, which is why only 4 stars instead of 5. This was easily fixed with a zip tie and does not affect the usefulness of the shelves. They are beautiful, lightweight, manageable, and such a clever design. If I need another I won’t hesitate to get one.