- Unfolds in under 5 seconds - 100% pre-assembled with no tools, assembly or significant time required
- Folds flat for easy storage around the kitchen and home. Easily rolls in any surface and can be used as both a kitchen island cart or side serving cart
- Included Items: Origami Kitchen Cart and Set of 4 Professional Grade Caster Wheels
- The Caddys powder-coated steel frame is topped with a beautiful 2-inch wood countertop that supports up to 100 lbs. The shelves underneath each support up to 50 lbs bringing the carts total capacity to 200 lbs
- Overall Product Dimensions: 25.75" L x 20" W x 36.5" H (with wheels)
Origami Kitchen Island Cart with Wheels
Origami's beautifully finished kitchen carts are vastly popular with home owners all around the world. With a solid 2" inch laminate composite top with wooden finish that holds up to 100 pounds and multi-functional shelves that take hospitality to the next level, Origami's kitchen cart can make hosting parties a breeze. Doubling as a wine cart or for entertainment, regardless of what sits on the cart, it glides easily on any surface to never get in the way of you or your guests. When everyone heads home, simply fold it away until your next event.
- Overall Dimensions: 25.75" L x 20" W x 32.5" H (36.5" H with wheels)
- Folded Dimensions: 6" L x 20" W x 36.5" H
- Wooden Top Shelf: 24" L x 20" W
- Metal Shelf Dimensions: 22" L x 15" W
- Height Between Shelves: 10.25" H, 14.25"H (bottom to top)
- Product Weight: 42.7 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs
*All dimensions have been rounded to the nearest 1/4 inch. Please allow some margin of discrepancy.
- Origami Kitchen Cart
- (4) Professional Grade Caster Wheels
- (1) Wrench to Install Wheels
- 1-Year Limited Origami Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Just wondering how she got it down the stairs to her patio in the video???????
I’ve had one of these carts for 4 years and they are well-built. I bought this one after letting my roommate take my other one. Love the red color and the quality is still great. It’s nice to be able to fold it away if needed. Perfect size for extra workspace in a small kitchen or to even use it as a wine/bar cart.
I love how easily Origami products go together. I am almost 80 and I can put them together by myself in less than 5 minutes, no screwdriver needed. Well, maybe a screwdriver or two helps, just buy good vodka. Anyway I own this Origami cart, 2 bookcases, and a computer desk and all of them are worth the price. Easily stored if you do not need them.
Bought a pressure canner. It didn't work on my stove. Bought a one-burner electric unit. Seemed like a good idea until I realized that the canner on top of the burner unit almost hit the overhead cabinets. Swell. So, then I started looking for a small island that I could wheel to where it needed to plug in to can. After looking at all kinds of really expensive units in every kind of wood, with cabinets and without, with wood, stainless steel and granite counter tops, I keep looking. They ranged from about $400 to almost $800. I kept reading reviews. Some were not well made. Some were not real wood. Some had to be oiled. But the most damaging reviews told how they were not sturdy enough to hold anything heavy. Swell. I kept looking. Eurika! When searching through pages and pages of Amazon's listings, I came across a black metal unit that folded! Origami makes different sizes and colors of this unit. It is sturdy and had so many wonderful reviews that I looked for a white one for my kitchen. It went together immediately. It is sturdy and wonderfully useful. I expected less of a white coating. This unit is so well made that everyone who sees it tries to find a place in their kitchen for one. I can knock it down and put it under another piece of furniture if I need to. This is very well made, and is exactly what I need for my canning. I might get one for down in the work shop. This was just a little over a hundred bucks. Utility won. Sturdy, useful and well made. I just saved myself about $700 for a unit that will last for years.
Perfect for a small kitchen gives me extra storage for my workhorses Vitamix & Cuisinart food processor and the work & resting space is a Gidsend for me. I am freaking happy! My order did arrive with a tiny hairline fracture in the wood but I ripped up and threw out the boxes without care. See photos TG his us just what I needed. Love that the storing shelves can be easily cleaned too!