- Unfolds in under 5 seconds - 100% pre-assembled with no tools, assembly or significant time required
- Folds flat for easy storage around the kitchen and home. Easily rolls in any surface and can be used as both a kitchen island cart or side serving cart
- Included Items: Origami Kitchen Cart and Set of 4 Professional Grade Caster Wheels
- The Caddys powder-coated steel frame is topped with a beautiful 2-inch wood countertop that supports up to 100 lbs. The shelves underneath each support up to 50 lbs bringing the carts total capacity to 200 lbs
- Overall Product Dimensions: 25.75" L x 20" W x 36.5" H (with wheels)
Origami Kitchen Island Cart with Wheels
Origami's beautifully finished kitchen carts are vastly popular with home owners all around the world. With a solid 2" inch laminate composite top with wooden finish that holds up to 100 pounds and multi-functional shelves that take hospitality to the next level, Origami's kitchen cart can make hosting parties a breeze. Doubling as a wine cart or for entertainment, regardless of what sits on the cart, it glides easily on any surface to never get in the way of you or your guests. When everyone heads home, simply fold it away until your next event.
- Overall Dimensions: 25.75" L x 20" W x 32.5" H (36.5" H with wheels)
- Folded Dimensions: 6" L x 20" W x 36.5" H
- Wooden Top Shelf: 24" L x 20" W
- Metal Shelf Dimensions: 22" L x 15" W
- Height Between Shelves: 10.25" H, 14.25"H (bottom to top)
- Product Weight: 42.7 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs
*All dimensions have been rounded to the nearest 1/4 inch. Please allow some margin of discrepancy.
- Origami Kitchen Cart
- (4) Professional Grade Caster Wheels
- (1) Wrench to Install Wheels
- 1-Year Limited Origami Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I love this cart but I had the all wood one that bought years ago. Unfortunately I gave it to my sister because I planned on buying another one but can’t find the all wood one. I don’t particularly like the medal bottom ones. Please make the wood one again.
How do you keep the table from falling over when it is folded?
What is the best placement for the locking casters?
Just received this cart. Can someone tell me how to put the wheels on..my daughter is having a hard time doing that.
Just wondering how she got it down the stairs to her patio in the video???????
I’ve had one of these carts for 4 years and they are well-built. I bought this one after letting my roommate take my other one. Love the red color and the quality is still great. It’s nice to be able to fold it away if needed. Perfect size for extra workspace in a small kitchen or to even use it as a wine/bar cart.