- Unfolds in under 5 seconds - 100% pre-assembled with no tools, assembly or significant time required!
- Folds flat for easy storage around the kitchen and home. Easily rolls in any surface and can be used as both a kitchen island cart or side serving cart
- Included Items: Origami Kitchen Cart and Set of 4 Professional Grade Caster Wheels
- The Caddy's powder-coated steel frame is topped with a beautiful 2-inch wood countertop that supports up to 100 lbs. The shelves underneath each support up to 50 lbs bringing the carts total capacity to 200 lbs
- Overall Product Dimensions: 25.75" L x 20" W x 36.5" H (with wheels)
Origami Kitchen Island Cart with Wheels
Origami's beautifully finished kitchen carts are vastly popular with home owners all around the world. With a solid 2" inch laminate composite top with wooden finish that holds up to 100 pounds and multi-functional shelves that take hospitality to the next level, Origami's kitchen cart can make hosting parties a breeze. Doubling as a wine cart or for entertainment, regardless of what sits on the cart, it glides easily on any surface to never get in the way of you or your guests. When everyone heads home, simply fold it away until your next event.
- Overall Dimensions: 25.75" L x 20" W x 32.5" H (36.5" H with wheels)
- Folded Dimensions: 6" L x 20" W x 36.5" H
- Wooden Top Shelf: 24" L x 20" W
- Metal Shelf Dimensions: 22" L x 15" W
- Height Between Shelves: 10.25" H, 14.25"H (bottom to top)
- Product Weight: 42.7 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs
*All dimensions have been rounded to the nearest 1/4 inch. Please allow some margin of discrepancy.
- Origami Kitchen Cart
- (4) Professional Grade Caster Wheels
- (1) Wrench to Install Wheels
- 1-Year Limited Origami Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
It's a Christmas gift so we are excited for the family that is getting it since they have very little counter space.
It’s convenient and a good size. Looks nice so we just leave it assembled but will be easy to move when the time comes. Looking to get another one.
The Origami kitchen cart was easy to assemble and is more sturdy than our previous carts.
Origami Foldout Kitchen Island Cart with Wheels
I have some mobility problems and this cart has enabled me to roll it around my kitchen to different places where I can load something on the top and wheel it to the sink, refrigerator, stove or wherever it needs to go! I love it… It’s a tractive and extremely useful.